1952, finished in Bottle Green with beige piped brown interior. This 401 has covered 49,000 miles with just four keepers from new. First registered to Bristol Aeroplane Co Ltd before being registered to Rotol Ltd to be the chauffeur car for Sir John Evetts.
In 1967 the car was fitted with the more powerful and desirable 100/B2 engine and gearbox, please note that the original matching numbers engine and gearbox are also supplied with the car. Having not been in use since 1975 this Bristol now requires a full restoration to return it back to its former glory.
A rare opportunity to restore yesteryears luxury today.
Please call with any further questions.